High speed, in-line, multi-platform selective soldering system
Incorporating high-speed PCB transfer, the Orissa Fusion platform offers the ultimate in flexibility, coupled with reduced line length at a lower cost compared to current market offerings.
The Orissa Fusion is available in two frame sizes.
The three-station cell Fusion 3 Compact – fluxer, pre-heat, solder – can be configured to handle PCBs up to 381mm x 430mm, with a larger PCB handling size available upon request. For increased soldering capability, this same unit can be configured as fluxer/pre-heat and two solder modules.
The standard four-station cell Fusion 4 – fluxer, pre-heat, solder, solder – can be configured to handle PCBs up to 381mm x 430mm, with a larger PCB handling size available upon request. For high-speed applications, this same unit can be configured as fluxer/pre-heat and up to three solder modules with as many as five heater options.
Each solder cell can be configured with any of the currently available Pillarhouse solder technologies: custom-dip, multi-dip, Jet-Wave and single point AP down to the patented 1.5mm micronozzle.
Easy, rapid non-contact solder pot changeover is facilitated via the optional heated pot exchange trolley.
Fusion 2 Compact – with Drop-Jet Fluxer, Solder Module (Large PCB Format) includes bottom side slide in / out Pre-heat at Flux station (includes topside IR preheat above solder module)
Fusion 3 Compact – with independent drop jet fluxer, top & bottom I.R. preheat and single solder module (includes topside IR preheat above solder module)
Fusion 3 Compact – with independent drop jet fluxer and twin single solder modules (includes topside IR preheat above both solder modules)
Fusion 2 – with independent flux and solder module (includes topside IR preheat above solder module)
Fusion 3 – with independent drop jet fluxer, top & bottom I.R. preheat and single solder module (includes topside IR preheat above solder module)
Fusion 3 – with independent drop jet fluxer and twin single solder modules (includes topside preheat above both solder modules)
Fusion 4 – with independent drop jet fluxer, top & bottom I.R. pre-heat and twin solder modules (includes topside preheat above both solder modules)
Fusion 4 – with independent drop jet fluxer and triple single solder modules (includes topside preheat above all three solder modules)
- Integral PC and machine mounted Titanium monitor
- In-line motor driven width adjust through feed conveyor
- Conveyor side clamping
- DC servo drives with encoders on X, Y & Z axis
- Inerted Nitrogen system
- Internal fume extraction
- Titanium Drop-Jet fluxer
- Motorised wire feed auto solder top-up & solder level detect
- Solder wave height measurement and correction system
- Solder bath coding – identifies correct bath for program
- Thermal nozzle calibration system using integrated setting camera
- Auto-nozzle conditioning system
- Pump rpm
- Set of AP solder nozzle tips
- Colour programming camera
- Process viewing camera
- Automatic fiducial correction system
- Multiple level password protection
- Light stack
- Flux level sensor
- PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface
- Lead-free compatible
- Day-to-day service kit
- Flux presence sensor – thermistor style
- Flux spray, flow and spray & flow
- O2 ppm
- Nitrogen flow
- Ultrasonic fluxing
- Dual Drop-Jet / ultrasonic fluxing
- Top-side instant IR preheat
- Bottom-side IR preheat
- Closed loop pyrometer temperature control
- Large solder bath for dedicated single dip applications
- Laser PCB warp correction
- 1.5mm micro nozzle
- Solder reel identification
- Larger PCB handling size
- Nitrogen generator
- Height: 1390mm / 55” to 2045mm / 80½”- with light stack
- Width: 2193mm / 86½“ Compact
2930mm / 115½” Standard
- Depth: 1520mm / 60”
1740mmm / 68½” with flux bottles
- Board size: 381mm x 460mm / 15”x 18” (Standard frame with 4 stations)
Larger PCB size available upon request
- Edge clearance: Above / below 3mm
- Height clearance: Above / below 40mm nominal, 70mm max.
- Solder: Most commonly used solder types – including lead-free
- Solder pot capacity: 20kg standard – 30kg large bath
- Applicators: AP style – 2.5 – 16mm dia.
Extended and Jet-Tip nozzles – up to 25mm dia.
Jet-Wave nozzles – up to 25mm width
Special dedicated nozzles available upon request
- Flux: Low maintenance Drop-Jet system. Low solids (below 8%), no clean flux, pressurised and inerted system, optional water-soluble system available
- X, Y & Z Axis resolution: 0.15mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm
- Nitrogen usage: 40 litres gas/min per bath using single bath with standard AP solder nozzle, 5 bar / 72 psi pressure.
- Nitrogen purity: 99.995% or better
- Air supply pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Power supplies: Three-phase + neutral + PE
- Voltage: 230 V phase to neutral / 400V phase to phase
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power : Machine configuration dependent – contact your local Pillarhouse representative
- Transport: Motorised conveyor
- Programming: PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface
There are no reviews yet.