3-in-1 / Car body masking solution for large areas
tesa® 4378 Easy Cover® Auto is a 3-in-1 system for masking large areas for car body repair. The convenient system is comprised of the slightly crepe paper masking tape tesa® 4309 with natural rubber adhesive, a masking paper border and HDPE masking film, working together to ensure optimal protection. tesa® 4309 is a conformable and flexible paper masking tape. It is suitable for spray-painting applications, with subsequent oven-drying up to a temperature of 120°C.
- Ideal for masking large areas easily and quickly
- Temperature resistance up to 120°C
- Additional masking paper border providing excellent paint absorption
- Reduction of logistic complexity
- tesa® 4378 Easy Cover® Auto allows a single person to cover large areas easily and quickly as well as reducing the logistic complexity.
- It is specifically treated for better paint adherence and clings to the car body.
- The additional masking paper border provides excellent paint absorption at the most critical area close to the repair spot.
- The HDPE film serves for the protection against spray particles.
- tesa® 4378 Easy Cover® Auto is recommended for professional masking during spray painting work for industrial applications and car body repair
- The 3-in-1 system is ideal for masking large areas easily and quickly for the protection against spray particles
- tesa® 4378 Easy Cover® Auto can withstand temperatures of up to 120°C
|Elongation at break
|Type of adhesive
|Thickness of masking coverage