tesa® 63610 is a double sided PE foam tape for mounting applications. It consists of a highly conformable PE foam backing and a tackified acrylic adhesive.
- High ultimate adhesion level for a reliable bonding performance
- Fully outdoor suitable, UV, water and aging resistance
- Conformable PE foam core with high inner strength
- Suitable for automatic and manual module assembly
- Easy solar module assembly due to a high foam compression rate
- General purpose mounting applications
- Mounting of solar module frames
- Mounting of trims and profiles
|Type of adhesive||tackified acrylic|
|Total thickness||1000 µm|
|Backing material||PE foam|
tesa® 63610 is recognized by UL as photovoltaic polymeric material (QIHE2).
tesa® 63610 has been tested by TÜV Rheinland. The test confirms the longterm adhesion performance after IEC 61215 climate tests and a 85°C temperature resistance.
The temperature resistance (short/long) of tesa® 63610 has been approved according to tesa test method under static load.