- tesa® 52017 Softprint Steel Master is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates with a thickness of 1.70mm (0.067″) or 2.54mm (0.100″) in flexographic label printing.
- The medium-hard foam makes this the ideal solution for printing combinations and screens.
tesa® 52015 Softprint Steel Master is a 380µm (15 mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates with a thickness of 1.70mm (0.067″) or 2.54mm (0.100″) in flexographic label printing.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristic for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- High bonding on open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to avoid plate movement
- High bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non increasing bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of plate and tape
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Red color marking indicates the medium foam