tesa® 4713 is a general-purpose packaging tape based on a fine crepe paper backing and a natural rubber adhesive.
- The paper backing of tesa® 4713 is made with paper from well-managed, certified forests and other controlled sources (FSC® C148769).
- The natural rubber adhesive system features good adhesion to multiple surfaces as well as good tack.
- Sealing of cardboxes
- Suitable for light-weight packaging
- Good adhesion in recycled cardboards
- Brand showcase and advertisement purposes
- Suitable for manual and automatic dispensers
- Recycling-friendly tape according to INGEDE Method 12