LOCTITE® 790™ is a solvent formulation designed to remove baked-on chemical gaskets, gasket cements and conventional gasket materials from metal surfaces.
LOCTITE® 790™ is a chemical liquid that works to remove pre-cut conventional gasket cements as well as formedin-place chemical gaskets.
LOCTITE® 790™ is supplied in an aerosol which enables spray application on to intricate shapes with maximum penetration. Also, the product will not run off, even on vertical surfaces.
LOCTITE® 790™ is ideal for removing:
- Baked-on gaskets and gasket cements from any type of metal surface.
- Chemical formed-in-place gaskets, including RTV silicone and anaerobic materials.
- Gaskets from aluminum components without scraping or damaging machine surfaces.
- Gaskets from small to difficult-to-reach components.
- High temperature engine paints prior to repairing.
- Built-up carbon deposits from interior engine/combustion surfaces.
- Baked-on grease and oil deposits (excellent pre-cleaner prior to solvent washing – keeps solvent baths cleaner, longer).
- Paint and varnish from wood surfaces (excellent for removing surface coating from delicate wood, carved surfaces without scraping or damaging surfaces).
LOCTITE® 790™ provides the following product characteristics:
|Chemical Type||Methylene Chloride|
|Appearance||Grey to off-white spray|
|Application||Removal of baked-on gaskets / surface cleaning|