The PCT-1000 is a programmable preheater that provides users the ability to increase heat capacity with highly controlled thermal output.
The PCT-1000 can be used in a variety of processes including soldering, desoldering, SMD rework operations and, with its added heat capacity, will provide faster production rates while lowering overall process temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- Adds heat capacity and enables lower process temperatures
- Increases through-put and reliability of soldering, desoldering and SMD rework processes
- Four-zone programmable settings foe time and temperature to create optimum thermal profiles for varying application demands
- Storage for up to fifty users defined profiles for quick, easy set-up
- User selectable control of heating at source (internal) or at target (external)
- Controlled cool-down eliminates thermal shock to PCB and components
- System safety feature automatically shuts off heating when fan is stopped
- High efficiency vortex heater design maximizes ramp to temperature for increased productivity
Detail of PCT-1000 Programmable Pre-heater