- Exceptionally resistant to attack by acids, ammonia, acetylene and vinyl monomer.
- Prevents galling of parts, especially a stainless steel up to 1400ºF, Nickel content stays intact up to 2600ºF.
- Allows easy disassembly of parts after exposure to corrosive or hot environments.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Reduces friction for tight assembling of stainless threads and press fits.
- Supports 5 times as much pressure without galling as the leading competitor.
- Provides long life for slow speed parts