For a long time, tesa has been known as a worldwide famous tape brand. Tesa’s superior products are applied in a variety of industries, including consumer, electronics, automotive, advertising, printing, …
Creative Engineering is proud to accompany tesa for the past 20 years in the field of printing tape. Today, Creative Engineering is delighted to present a breakthrough product – a two-in-one solution – tesa Twinlock Self-Adhesive Laminated Tube in the flexographic industry
tesa – a provider of two solutions for a single application in the printing industry
Outstanding from the familiar printed adhesive tapes, tesa Twinlock®‘s unique idea is to provide sustainable and reusable sheeting solutions for consistently high and cost-effective print jobs.
– Base or cylinder cage from customer’s preferred supply unit.
– Polyurethane foam (PU) layer on top of the base tube. PU foam is coated with a special polymer layer that has a fixed adhesive retention feature. When handled with proper cleaning and handling procedures, the number of times tesa Twinlock® can be used is infinite.
– Three levels of hardness: soft, medium and hard foam to suit customers’ different requirements
– Four times the thickness of regular printed adhesive tape.
Benefit of Twinlock
– tesa Twinlock delivers consistent print quality, due to its open grainy porous texture
– Strict diameter tolerances for accurate print quality
– Laser telescopic measurement technology, meet the smallest requirements of customers.
High speed printing
– Print quality is stable and durable without adjustments
– Great alignment
Increased efficiency in the process
– The reusability of the self-adhesive telescopic tube enables endless operability. Only need to repaint when physically damaged with basic crust => Fast return on investment
– Lower operating costs
– Reduce carbon footprint
– Estimating input production costs more accurately