60μm amber reactive HAF mounting tape
tesa HAF® 8410 is a reactive heat activated film based on phenolic resin and nitrile rubber. This amber double sided tape has no backing. It is protected by a strong paper liner and can easily be slit and die cut.
- At room temperature tesa HAF® 8410 is not tacky.
- It is activated by heat and pressure applied over a certain period of time.
- Reliable chip module bonding
- Suitable for PVC, ABS, PET, and PC cards
- Good workability on all common implanting lines
- Outstanding ageing resistance
- Lifelong flexibility due to high rubber content
tesa HAF® 8410 is especially designed for the embedding of chip-modules into smart cards. It is also suitable for bonding of all thermal resistant materials such as metal, glass, plastic, wood and textiles e.g. friction liners for clutches).