tesa Bodyguard® 50530 PV7 is the best protection solution for freshly painted car bodies. Applied after the painting process, tesa Bodyguard® 50530 PV7 provides reliable protection for painted surfaces susceptible to damage.
Due to the good UV-resistance and perfect paint compatibility, tesa Bodyguard® 50530 PV7 is the most reliable way to protect cars during the transportation process.
- Reliable protection
- Secure adhesion also at lower temperatures
- Secure adhesion during transport
- Cost savings as polishing or repair after demasking is eliminated
- Paint protection during outdoor storage up to 12 months
- Easy to apply and remove
- Easy disposal – the product is harmless to health and environment and can be disposed to the household or recycling waste
- Protection of painted surfaces during the assembly, storage and transportation process
|Elongation at break||800 %|
|Type of adhesive||EVA|
|Tensile strength||30 N/cm|
|Total thickness||79 µm|
|Backing material||polyolefinic film|