PET Masking Tape 220°C with Silicone Adhesive
tesa® 50650 is a blue-translucent, high-temperature masking tape featuring a polyester backing with a silicone adhesive. tesa® 50650 is used for various applications, especially for masking during powder-coating processes, surface protection applications and bonding of non-polar materials. The masking tape’s silicone adhesive system makes the tape extremely heat-resistant, withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 220°C for as long as 30 minutes at a time.
- High temperature resistance (up to 220°C for 30 minutes)
- Residue-free removability for masking and surface protection applications
- Good conformability, thin backing for sharp color edges
- The high-temperature tape features easy application and easy one-piece removal without leaving residues behind.
- The thin tape conforms well around irregular shapes, enables sharp color edges and offers excellent paint anchorage.
- tesa® 50650 is ideally suited for masking off areas that are to be protected during powder-coating processes
- The high-temperature tape can withstand temperatures of up to 220°C for 30 minutes
- tesa® 50650 can be used for surface protection applications
- The masking tape features residue-free removal