tesa® 50600 is a green-translucent, high-temperature masking tape featuring a polyester backing with a silicone adhesive. tesa® 50600 is used for various applications, especially for masking during powder-coating processes or bonding and splicing applications of non-polar material. The tape enables sharp color edges and offers excellent paint anchorage. The masking tape’s silicone adhesive system makes the tape extremely heat-resistant, withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 220°C/428°F for as long as 30 minutes at a time. The high-temperature tape features easy application and easy one-piece removal without leaving residues behind. tesa® 50600 masking tape is also available in a version with a liner.
- tesa® 50600 is used for masking off areas that are to be protected during powder-coating processes
- The high-temperature tape can withstand temperatures of up to 220°C/428°F for 30 minutes
- tesa® 50600 is used for bonding and splicing applications of non-polar material
- The masking tape features residue-free removal
- tesa® 50600 is also available on a special PET liner
|Type of adhesive||silicone|
|Total thickness||3.15 mils
|Easy to remove||Yes|
|Temperature resistance||428 °F
|Elongation at break||110 %|
|Tensile strength||42.83 lbs/in
|Adhesion to Steel||36.54 oz/in
There are no reviews yet.