Transparent exterior surface protection film for wheel rims and brake systems
tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection transparent protection tape is the perfect solution for the protection of painted surfaces during transportation. It is designed for the protection of alloy wheel rims. The transparency of tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection makes damage easily recognizable.
- Reliable bonding to painted and chromed finishes
- Traceless removal
- Excellent outdoor resistance for more than 6 months
- Potential cost savings due to reduction in rectification and final repair
- Effective prevention against brake disk corrosion – particularly after storage in maritime environments
- Reduction in damage caused by vehicle fixation during sea shipment
- Easy to apply
- Simple, low-cost application and removal processes
- No polishing after unmasking
- Easy disposal – both the film and the adhesive system are environmentally friendly
- Due to good UV resistance, tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection can remain on the surface until arrival at the end customer.
tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection is especially suitable for the protection of wheel rims against dirt and scratches and of brake systems against corrosion during transportation in the automotive industry.
Example applications are:
There are no reviews yet.