High temperature resistant paper masking tape up to 163°C/325°F
tesa® 4304 is a brown colored smooth crepe paper masking tape for high demanding paint masking applications. The natural rubber adhesive provides high tack and adhesion to various surfaces like metal, glass, rubber and plastic.
- The smooth paper backing has an excellent conformability.
- Paint and filler systems adhere excellent to the reverse side avoiding paint flaking.
- Excellent handling due to finger friendly backing and medium unwind forces
- Convering a broad range of drying temperatures up to 163°C / 325°F
- Secure adherence of paints and fillers to the reverse side avoiding paint flaking
- Recommended for demanding masking jobs especially especially in automotive painting
|Elongation at break
|Type of adhesive