Flexible, in-line, modular selective soldering system
Designed as a modular system, the Synchrodex range of in-line equipment offers the ultimate in flexibility with the ability to upgrade to high speed throughput when multiple modules are placed together.
Supplied as standard with our patented design Drop-Jet fluxer, this system offers accurate, controlled flux deposition either prior to or during the optional top side pre-heat function. Pre-heat can be controlled via an optional top side closed-loop pyrometer system for optimum temperature profile regulation.
Our low maintenance solder bath and pump mechanism moves in three axes. Solder is applied using our proven technology – single point AP nozzle design – incorporating patented spiral solder return to bath technology, offering increased wave stability with reduced potential for solder balls.
The system can also accommodate our latest generation micronozzle, together with Jet-Wave, Wide-Wave and dedicated multi-tube single dip solder technology.
As with all Pillarhouse systems, the soldering process is enhanced by a hot Nitrogen curtain which provides an inert atmosphere for the soldering process and assists in the prevention of oxidation. This process provides a local pre-heat to the joint, thus reducing thermal shock to localised components.
The Synchrodex is controlled by a PC, through PillarCOMMX, a Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface with PCB image display. Additionally, our PillarPAD offline package allows the operator to produce programs independently from the machine using Gerber data.
- In-line motor driven auto width adjust through feed synchronous movement conveyor
- Conveyor side clamping
- Integral PC and machine mounted monitor
- Motorised auto-solder top-up (wire feed) & solder level detect
- Heated inerted Nitrogen system
- Titanium Drop-Jet fluxer
- Set of AP solder nozzle tips
- Internal fume extraction
- Colour programming camera
- Solder wave height measurement and correction
- Pump rpm
- Auto-nozzle conditioning system
- Thermal nozzle calibration system using integrated setting camera
- Windows® based PillarCOMM ‘Point & Click’ interface
- Light stack
- Auto fiducial recognition and correction system
- Flux level sensor
- Multiple level password protection
- PillarPAD offline programming system
- SMEMA compatible
- Process viewing camera with record feature
- Lead-free capability
- Day-to-day service kit
- Flux presence sensor – thermistor style
- Flux spray, flow and spray & flow
- O2 ppm
- Nitrogen flow
- Ultrasonic fluxing
- Dual Drop-Jet / ultrasonic fluxing
- Top-side instant IR preheat
- Closed loop pyrometer temperature control
- Bottom-side hot Nitrogen selective preheat
- Laser PCB warp correction
- Solder reel identification
- Solder bath coding – identifies correct bath for program
- Encoders on X, Y and Z axis
- Nitrogen generator
- Height: 1615mm / 63” – excluding light stack
- Width: 813mm / 32“
- Depth: 2024mm / 80”
- Board size: Max. – 457mm x 610mm / 18”x 24”
Min. – 102mm x 102mm / 4”x 4”
- Edge clearance: Above/below 3mm
- Height clearance: Below 40mm – above 45mm
100mm – upon request
- Extraction: Fan: 276mm dia.
- Rating: 1000m3/hr / 589 CFM
- Solder: Most commonly used solder types – including lead-free
- Solder pot capacity: 15kg standard – 25kg large bath
- Applicators: AP style – 2.5 – 16mm dia.
Extended and Jet-Tip nozzles – up to 25mm dia.
Jet-Wave nozzles – up to 25mm width
150mm Wave nozzle
- Flux: Low maintenance Drop-Jet system. Low solids (below 8%), no clean flux, pressurised and inerted system, optional water-soluble system available
- Flux tank capacity: 1 litre
- Fluxer speed: 50 dots/second
- Deposition size: 4.0-6.0mm / 0.16-0.24”
- X, Y & Z axis resolution: 0.15mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm
- Nitrogen supply pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Nitrogen usage: 30-100 litres/min. – solder nozzle configuration dependent
- Nitrogen purity: 99.995% or better
- Air supply pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Air usage: 10 litres/min. / 0.35 CFM
- Power Supplies: Single phase + PE
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 10.5kVA max. – machine configuration dependent
- Transport: Conveyor
There are no reviews yet.