Fully fluorinated grease that provides extraordinary performance under extreme conditions
A perfluoropolyether (PFPE)-based grease thickened with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE); it is useful for reducing wear in many plastic-on-plastic applications.
Used broadly under harsh conditions, such as high temperatures, corrosive, solvents, liquefied natural gasses, high vacuum, etc. Can be used in cleanroom equipment and semiconductor manufacturing equipment where the vaporization of the lubricating material is undesirable.
- Compatible with most plastics
- Excellent stability at high temperatures
- Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Minimal deterioration due to oxidation; appropriate for long-term lubrication
- Low vapor pressure (base oil)
- Good chemical resistance
- Good oxidation resistance
- Good plastic & rubber compatibility
- High temperature performance
|Base Oil Visc @ 40C||420|
|Low Temp (C)||-20|
|High Temp (C)||200|