MOLYKOTE High Vacuum Grease also known as Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease is a valve lubricant and sealant.
- It is intended for lubrication of control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves;
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems;
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections;
- Chemical barrier coating;
- Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
Features: Good resistance to most chemicals; Wide service temperature range; Low vapor pressure; Low volatility; Excellent water resistance.
Composition: Silicone oil; Inorganic thickener; Additives.
Temperature Range: From -40 to +200 °C