NLGI Grade 1 – PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 1050 cSt at 40 C, lithium thickened, with no solid lubricants.
Automobiles, electrical appliances, precision equipment, audio equipment, and office equipment with plastic parts. Used as a damper Grease to reduce noise in moving parts, such as gears.
- Gears, gear boxes & pumps
- Plastic lubrication
- Rubber & elastomer lubrication
- Compatible with most plastics
- Effective in reducing noise from plastic gears
- Long service life
- Low seepage, so it can be used in places wherein cleanliness is required
- Does not contain silicone, thereby preventing problems with contact point failures
- Good plastic & rubber compatibility
- Low noise
- Low temperature performance
|Base Oil Visc @ 40C||1050|
|Low Temp (C)||-40|
|High Temp (C)||150|