LOCTITE® 431 is a transparent, colorless, medium viscosity, general purpose, ethyl-based instant adhesive. Suitable for metals, rubbers, plastic and also suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239. It has a fixture time of 5 – 10 secs and is well suited to porous and/or acidic surfaces.
Transparent, colorless, medium viscosity, ethyl-based universal instant adhesive.
- Suitable for metals, rubbers, plastics and suited to polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE 770 or LOCTITE 7239
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Fixture time of 5 – 10 secs.
- Well suited to porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Medium viscosity
|Color||Clear: Ultra Clear|
|Fixture Time||5.0 – 10.0 sec.|
|Gap Fill||0.15 mm|