Araldite 2015-1 epoxy paste adhesive (packing in kit 50ml) is a gap filling, high strength adhesive with good resistance to weathering.
Curing at room temperature, Araldite 2015-1 offers low shrinkage and a resilient bond when cured. Thick viscosity and thixotropic for vertical applications.
Ideal for bonding GRP, SMC and ferrous metals, aluminium and copper, ceramic, glass and wood.
- This versatile paste has the capabilities to bond a wide variety of materials including Ferrous Metal, Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer, Non Ferrous Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Rubber and Wood.
- It has a variety of capabilities being versatile for the craftsman as well for most industrial applications. For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Toughened paste
- Ideal for bonding GRP, SMC and dissimilar substrates
- Gap filling and non-sagging up to 10mm thickness
- High shear and peel strength
|Tensile strength||31 MPa / 4,496 psi|
|Tensile modulus||1 600 MPa / 232,060 psi|
|Elongation at break||ca. 4%|
|Fixture time at RT||4 hrs|
|Maximum continuous operating temperature*||100°C / 212°F|
|Pot life at RT||45 mins|