DOWSIL™ VE-8100 Flexible Silicone Adhesive is a two-part elastic silicone adhesive based on heat cure, which provides stable mechanical properties after the dynamic and static folding test for foldable and roll-able display devices. This product can be cured at lower temperatures (80°C for 30 min for 300 um thickness) to reach the target properties. Higher tensile strength and appropriate elongation help to control the stress neutral line for the device folding test.
Elastic hinge adhesive solution.
- Flexible OLED displays
- Foldable and rollable consumer devices
- Stable mechanical properties after the dynamic and static folding test
- Appropriate tensile strength and elongation for small folding radius
- Low temperature cure (80°C for 60 minutes at 300 um thickness)
- Long working time at room temperature (12 hours)