MOLYKOTE PRODUCTS FROM DOW CHEMICAL
MOLYKOTE™ brand specialty lubricants are designed and engineered to solve difficult lubrication-related problems and save energy by reducing friction and wear. Molykote lubricants include greases, anti-seize pastes, multipurpose oils, specialty compounds, dispersions and anti-friction coatings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF MOLYKOTE P37
– Compatible with high temperatures (1400°C)
– Excellent load-carrying capacity and seize protection
– Sulphur content of less than 250 ppm, with a total halogen content (including chlorine) of less than 200 ppm
– Low seepage, so it can be used in places wherein cleanliness is required
– Allows screws to be removed easily even after extended periods of use at high temperatures
– Does not include components that become brittle at high temperatures
APPLICATIONS OF MOLYKOTE P37
– Suitable for screws, nuts and bolts that are subjected to extremely high
– Temperatures and which are made of heat-resistant or extremely heat resistant
steels, e.g. those made from nickel-based alloys.
– Used successfully for the bolted joints of gas and steam turbines in power
Creative Engineering is Molykote’s representative in Vietnam and Asia. Give us your contact to be delivered the most optimised and suitable lubrication solution for your business!