Tesa® 64606 PV3 is specifically designed for the mounting of photopolymer plates in the flexographic printing industry, especially in corrugated board postprint.
tesa® 64606 PV3 is a green-transparent, double-sided, self adhesive tape of 300 µm / 12 mil thickness, comprising a PVC backing and a rubber adhesive mass system.
tesa® 64606 PV3 is specifically designed for the mounting of photopolymer plates in the flexographic printing industry. Due to its characteristics, tesa® 64606 PV3 is an especially ideal solution for applying the tape to the plate, before mounting the whole composite on the carrier film; common practice in corrugated board postprint.
- High adhesion values and shear resistance for reliable application, even when the composite is stored for longer periods
- High adhesion and shear also ensure that there is no edge lifting, even on longer print runs and at higher speeds
- Due to the specially optimised adhesive properties, the tape and plate can be easily repositioned during mounting
- Transparent backing makes register marks clearly visible
- The creped liner prevents air trapping and tape curling
- The liner is siliconized, which means easy application and removal