tesa® 64500 consists of a tensilised polypropylene backing with enhanced cross stability and a special natural rubber adhesive system.
- Good UV-resistance
- High moisture and humidity resistance
- High conformability to different shapes and abrasion resistance
- High stability of backing
- Residue-free removability from a variety of different surfaces without discoloration
- Transport securing and surface protection of components in various industries, e.g. Office Automation and Appliances, etc.
- Suitable for long distant transport securing application even under challenging climate conditions.
|Total thickness||110 µm|
|Type of adhesive||natural rubber|
|Adhesion to steel||5.5 N/cm|
|Elongation at break||32 %|
|Tensile strength||256 N/cm|