- tesa® 52120 Softprint Steel Master TP is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thinner photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045″) or 1.70mm (0.067″) in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using steel cylinders or sleeves.
- The medium-hard foam makes this the ideal solution for printing solids and halftones.
tesa® 52020 Softprint Steelmaster is a 500µm (20 mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thicker photopolymer plates of thickness 1.70mm (0.067″), 2.54mm (0.100″) and above in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using steel cylinders or sleeves.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristic for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- High bonding on open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to avoid plate movement
- Sufficient bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non increasing, controlled bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of thinner plates
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Blue color marking indicates the hard foam