Double-sided splicing tape
- tesa® 50607 is a translucent double-sided splicing tape consisting of a tissue paper coated with an acrylic adhesive.
- tesa® 50607 features especially very high tack -high shear resistance – high temperature resistance
- The special adhesive formulation ensures a good bond even on rough surfaces like cardboard. A high coating weight offers very high tack.
- Splicing of liner and flute in the corrugated board industry
- Flying splice of paper in newsprint and converting processes
- Flying splice of heavy paper and cardboard
|Type of adhesive
|Type of liner
|Colour of liner