The MRS-1000 Modular Rework System is an integrated convection rework system for the removal and placement of BGA/CSP and SMT components.
The MRS-1000 is comprised of a hand held convection tool, preheater, and adjustable tool holder with board holder to create a manually assisted rework system. A series of nozzles, targeting a variety of applications, and light magnifier round out the product offering for this system.
The 4 components of the MRS-1000 Systems are:
1. HCT-1000 Programmable Hand Held Convection Tool.
2. PCT-1000 Programmable Pre-heater.
3. ATH-1000 Adjustable Tool Holder.
4. LM-1000 Light Magnifier.
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple removal and replacement of SMT components.
- Quick, easy and cost effective removal of BGA & CSP.
- Digital display for repeatable temperature settings.
- Automatic control of the preheater for simple operation.
- Easy 5 zone profile creation for operator repeatability.
- Integrated vacuum pickup for easy component removal.
- Hand held or tool holder mounted for operator comfort.
- Manual mode for quick setup.
- External thermocouple for process setup and verification.
- Digital controlled airflow for repeatable results.
- X, Y, Z and Theta controls for component alignment.
- Adjustable PCB holder for easy change outs.
- Automaticity lifts the component at the end of the cycle, preventing operators from prematurely lifting components and damaging expensive PCBs.
|MRS-1000A||Modular Rework System Advanced
Incl.: HCT-1000, PCT-1000, ATH-1000A and LM-1000
|MRS-1000B||Modular Rework System Basic
Incl.: HCT-1000, PCT-1000, ATH-1000B and LM-1000