Loctite PC 3697 Stripped Thread Repair Kit consists of a two-component, gray and blue repair material and a one- component release agent. Loctite PC 3697 can be used to repair stripped threaded assemblies in a variety of metal and wood.
Loctite PC 3697 can be used to repair damaged threaded metal assemblies. Typical applications include threaded assemblies on oil pans, valve covers, distributor caps transmission pans and housing.
- One kit repairs all sizes
- Requires no machine shop skills
- Repairs typical assemblies not possible by other means.
- Works on a wide range of materials
- Achieves handling strength in 5 minutes
- Achieves full strength in two hours
- Cures to machinable hardness in two hours
Repair Material Properties
|Chemical Type||Dimethacrylate Ester|
|Flash Point, °F||>200|