LOCTITE® 641 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where disassembly is required for service operations. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. Typical applications include retention of bearings onto shafts and into housings.
Medium strength, if disassembly is required retainer
- Diametrical clearance: Up to 0.1 mm
- Service temperature range: -55°C to +150°C
- Tensile shear strength: >6.5 N/mm²
- Fixture time on steel: 25 min.
- Pack sizes: 10ml, 50ml, 250ml