Graco InvisiPac is Tank-Free Hot Melt Adhesive Delivery System, innovative hot melt equipment for the packaging industry. Not daily maintenance due to char. No more char-filled hoses. No more tank scraping. No more wasted time waiting for your hot melt tank to heat up. Up to operating temperature and running production in less than 10 minutes. Graco InvisiPac is engineered with a Tank-Free design, adhesive spends less time at high temperature, significantly reducing char and its negative side effects.
- Quick start-up – ready in less than 10 minutes, eliminating costly downtime.
- No tank – adhesive supplied and melted to meet your application’s demand means less adhesive time at high temperature.
- Less adhesive time at high temperature means less char and less material degradation.
- Less char results in reduced nozzle plugging, less system maintenance and more uptime.
- Great performance, even with low-cost adhesives.
How it works
- Vacuum system feeds pellets to an in-line melt chamber.
- Pellets are automatically added as needed.
- The InvisiPac System sends a continuous flow of adhesive through production – significantly reducing the time adhesive spends at high temperature.
- Filter in manifold.
Advanced Display Module
- Utilizes Graco Control Architecture, Intuitive user interface.
- Easy, quick, and simple to operate.
- Easy troubleshooting: Operating data, errors, and events history.