- Quick priming and immediate flow of product
- Handles fluid viscosities up to 5,000 cps and solids up to 0.09 inch (2.29 mm)
- Runs dry without damage. Provides air-tight seal for moisture-sensitive fluids
- Easy-out seal provides fast slide in and out of drums (through bung adapter) without disconnecting hoses. Easy-out seal accommodates slightly off-sized drums up to 2-1/2 in. (63.5 mm).
Excellent for abrasive, low-to-medium viscosity fluids and shear sensitive materials
- Easy Maintenance
Low internal volume reduces waste and makes clean-up easy. Stainless steel bolts resist vorrosion and provide positive positioning for easy reassembly.
- Fluid Compatibility
Housings available in aluminium, stainless steel, polypropylene, groundable acetal or Kynar.
- Fluid Control Choice
A wide range of seat and ball options ensure fluid compatibility and positive seal for maximum efficiency, long life and better suction lift.
- Long-Lasting Rod Design
300 Series stainless steel rod designed for long life and corrosion resistance – even in wet air.
- Unique, Patented Air Valves
Three-way Pilot Valve for non-sticking operation. All parts are replaceable without opening wet body parts. Aluminium parts are anodized or epoxy coated to resist corrosion usually caused by dirty air. No air-line lubrication is required.
- Precision-Fitted Parts
Long-wearing end-bearings assure positive rod alignment and are easily replaced.
- Rugged Exterior Construction
Construction resists corrosion, prevents leakage and ensures clean fluid changes. Anodizing on aluminium wetted parts and e-coat epoxy air section resists tough environments.
- Pump wetted parts and center section available in different materials
The availability of multiple materials make it possible to use the pump in a wide range of applications: from low to high abrasive and corrosive fluids.
- Drum ﬂuid transfer
- Bulk ﬂuid supply
- Chemical evacuation
- Ground water and sump evacuation
- Waste ﬂuid removal
- Tank and bilge drainage
- Slurry and sludge transfer
- Filter press feed
Typical Fluids Handled
- Acids and gases: acetic, chromic, hydrochloric, hydroﬂouric, sulphuric, nitric and phosphoric
- Ship cleaning and stripping chemicals
|Fluid Flow, Max.||3900 cc per cycle (132 oz per cycle)|
|Fluid Flow, Max.||568 liters per minute (150 gallon per minute)|
|Fluid Working Temperature, Max.||65.5 °C (150 °F)|
|Fluid Viscosity||20000 cps|
|Fluid Inlet Size||2 in BSP(f)|
|Fluid Outlet Size||2 in BSP(f)|
|Material Wetted Parts||Stainless Steel 316, Cast Iron, Aluminium, Fluoropolymer Resins (PVDF), Polypropylene (PP),|
|Air Consumption||4995 liters per minute (176 scfm)|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4 in NPT(f)|