The HCT-900 Hand Held Convection Tool offers a low cost, versatile rework solution for a wide variety of production and rework application challenges:
- Rework a wide range of simple and complex SMT components.
- Rework pin in-hole devices such as sockets and connectors.
- Remove solder shorts and splashes by using it with solder braid and flux.
- Plastic applications such as applying shrink wrap to components.
Key Features & Benefits
- Versatile Hot Air Tool for soldering and desoldering applications
- Robust and compact design
- Analog controls for both airflow and heat
- Closed loop feedback circuit controls the temperature
- Unique low noise air pump (less than 45 db) provides precise airflow control
- Fully ESD compliant
|HCT-900-11||115V Hand Held Convection Tool|
|HCT-HE-11||Heating Element, Replacement, 115V|
|HCT-900-21||230V Hand Held Convection Tool|
|HCT-HE-21||Heating Element, Replacement, 230V|
A closed loop feedback circuit allows the desired temperature to be achieved and maintained regardless of changes in the volume of airflow.
The HCT-900 can be used for the removal and refitting of electronic components, including lead-free, from 0201 up to 304 pin QFP.