The Graco XP70 Plural-Component Sprayer is designed to pump, mix and atomize high-viscosity, materials with superior results. Materials: Polyurethane, Plural Component Protective Coatings, Epoxy Coatings, High Solids Coatings, 100% Solids Coatings, Urethanes, Polyurethane Coatings.
- Six fixed mix ratios are available: 1:1, 1.5:1. 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1 and 4:1.
- With the Graco XP70, you eliminate waste and save money because you only mix as much material as you need.
- Reduced cleaning time means you save labour costs and increase uptime.
- Operators are up and running in just minutes, with a minimum amount of training time. The Graco XP70 runs right out of the box with nothing to set up.
- Engineered to proportion with two pumps instead of three, the Graco XP70 cuts preventive maintenance by at least one-third.
- Building & Construction, Steel Contruction
- Transportation, Marine
- Transportation, Railway
- Energy, Wind
- Energy, Waste Water Treatment
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Building & Construction, Protective Coating
- Plural Component Protective Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings
- High Solids Coatings
- 100% Solids Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
|Fluid Working Temperature, Max.||71 °C|
|Fluid Working Temperature, Min.||4 °C|
|Fluid Viscosity||200-20,000 cps|
|Fluid Inlet Size||1/4 in NPT(m)|
|Material Wetted Parts||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Carbide, Zinced, Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE),|
|Polyamide (PA), Nickel,|
|Pump Ratio 70:1|
|Tip Size, Max., Two Guns||0.023 inch|
|Air Working Pressure, Max.||12 bar|
|Air Inlet Size||3/4 in NPT(f)|
|Sound Pressure Level||86 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||98 dB(A)|