Silicone for assembly, conformal coating
One-part, transparent medium viscosity conformal coating with firm, abrasion resistant surface after cure
- Low viscosity dispersion in solvent
- Ease of application by spraying, dipping, brushing or flow coating
- Room temperature cure or rapid heat cure with additional catalyst
- Good adhesion
- Stable and flexible from -60°C (-76°F) to 200°C (392°F)
- Contains a dye, fluorescent under UV light
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Underwriters Laboratories: UL 746C
- Designed to provide long-term coating against moisture and atmospheric contaminants.
- Typical applications include: coating of thick film circuitry, porous substrates and printed circuit boards.
|Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz||= 2.74|
|Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz||= 2.74|
|Dielectric Strength||= 400 volts per mil v/mil|
|Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz||= 0.0042|
|Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz||< 0.0002|
|Durometer – Shore A||= 80 Shore A|
|Temperature Range||-45°C to 200°C|
|Viscosity||= 950 mPa.s|
|Volume Resistivity||= 5e+013 ohm-centimeters|
Dow Corning 1-2577 Conformal Coating can be applied by spraying dipping, brushing or flow coating. Low volume spray applications using a hand held spray gun, dilution to 40% solids using dry aromatic solvents such as xylene or toluene is recommended.