Avery Dennison MPI 3900 Value Film Gloss Permanent is a gloss white short life promotional vinyl film designed for use in a wide range of short term promotional digital printed applications where excellent adhesion, good outdoor durability and value for money is required.
- Exceptional value for money for short life promotional graphics
- Very good printability on eco-solvent, solvent, latex and UV curable printers
- Good dimensional stability during conversion and application
- Good outdoor durability and performance for short life graphics
- Gloss finish for vibrant colours
- Very good low temperature adhesion performance
- Versatile permanent adhesive with excellent adhesion to most substrates and removable with heat and/or chemicals
|Film:||95 micron gloss white monomeric calendered vinyl|
|Adhesive:||Clear permanent acrylic|
|Backing:||One side PE coated paper, 140 g/m²|
|Outdoor Durability**:||Up to 1 year|
- Flat bed cutters
- Cold overlaminating
- Friction fed cutters
- Electrostatic printing
- Die cutting
- Thermal transfer
- Screen printing
- Offset printing
- Latex inkjet
- Eco solvent inkjet
- Solvent inkjet
- UV curable inkjet
^Always test with your combination of printer and inks prior to commercial use.
- Point of sale graphics
- Outdoor advertising
- Exhibition graphics
- Window graphics
- Real estate signage
- Vehicle advertising
- Promotional signage
- Stickers and labels
|Application temperature||Minimum: +10°C|
|Temperature range||– 20°C to + 80°C|
Resistant to most petroleum based oils, greases and aliphatic solvents
Resistant to most mild acids, alkalies, and salts
Durability is based on exposure conditions in the Asia Pacific region. Actual performance life will depend on substrate preparation, exposure conditions and maintenance of the marking. For instance, in the case of signs facing north in the southern hemisphere or south in the northern hemisphere; in areas of long high temperature exposure such as northern Australia; in industrially polluted areas or high altitudes, exterior performance will be decreased.
+ Compatible with most media and ink combinations. Test prior to use.
***Information unavailable at time of printing.